Technical Support & Repair
Exchange of the rear fender (EIGHT, TEN)
The rear fender may only be exchanged by a professional. Please get in touch with the dealer you originally bought the scooter from. In case you bought the scooter from us, Walberg Urban Electrics, directly, we kindly ask you to use the service form to get in touch with our technical department.
Exchange of the brake discs (#HMBRG, #BRLN)
Rear tyre runs noncircular (TEN, #HMBRG)
- Deflate the tyre a little more
- Flex the tyre firmly with both hands
- Using silicon spray or a mixture of water and dishwashing liquid helps you flex the material into position. Apply the mixture to the tyre. This also makes it easier for you to spot the part of the tyre not sitting on the rim correctly or running noncircular.
- Before riding your scooter again, please make sure, the mixture of water and dishwashing liquid has completely been taken off the tyre, otherwise this poses a high risk of slipping or falling.
The scooter is not charging
- Plug the charger first into the socket and then connect it to the scooter
- The LED of the charger switches from green to red to indicate that the charging process has started. In rare cases this may take up to 60 minutes, which signals that the battery had been discharged heavily or had gone into backup mode.
Broken licence plate bracket
- If you bought the scooter from one of our dealers, please get in touch with them
- If you bought from us directly, please use our service form
- Use a brush with long bristles to carefully go underneath the fender
- With a soft piece of cloth you can clean the fender from both sides